If night kayaking to a microbrewery, walking through forests in the dark and full moon swimming sound interesting to you check out Secret Adventures. This organization leads super cool activities in London, the UK and beyond.
Check their website for upcoming events. But be sure to sign up early, the activities fill up quickly!
Founded by Madoc Threipland in 2014, the organization began as a Meetup group. Learn more about how Madoc started doing this by watching the video below from 1000 Londoners.
Some of the activities are a surprise, participants don’t know where they are heading and just follow the leader. You might cycle to a hidden lake and swim to your campsite or go for a nude dip in a secret location. Other adventures are just as fun but the destination is known in advance, like night canoeing to London’s Crate Brewery for pizza and craft beers.
*photos © Secret Adventures
Here are some books you might like about London.
Looking for a place to stay in London? Compare prices across booking engines with HotelsCombined.
You might like these posts:
- Blogging 101: the best blogging training courses
- Why you should try forest bathing
- Coworking in Restaurants when they are Closed
- Top Travel Affiliate Programs for Travel Bloggers
- Morocco Culinary Tours
- Weekend Guide to Bath
- Things to do in Oxford
- Stratford Upon Avon
- A Greener Bedroom for a Healthier Sleep
- The Weekend Guide to Porto
- The Weekend Guide to Cordoba
- 13 Weird Things To Do in Vegas
- Best London Instagrams to inspire you