Planning a trip to Paris and want to discover some off-beat hidden places? We have a tip for you!
She has amazing quirky cool taste and a talent for uncovering the wacky, weird and wonderful. Her site is brimming with fabulous finds so we thought we’d narrow it down a little bit to whet your appetite and get you ready for an amazing visit to Paris. Check out links to some of our favorite articles below.
Let MessyNessyChic lead you around Paris:
- Have a browse through her My Secret Paris category for all kinds of Paris tips.
- I’m a huge plant lover so I am enthralled by her places to fake an endless summer including two greenhouses to hang out in.
- If you want to feel like you are on a Wes Anderson film set then take a look at the list of creative places in her Wes Anderson guide to Paris.
- A great list of 8 museums in Paris for people who don’t like museums.
- Trying to find a fun place to stay in Paris? Check out her offbeat hotel tips.
There’s so much more to discover! I urge you to go get lost on this fantastic website now.
And even more exciting Messy Nessy Chic has now come out with a book about Paris too!
Also check out this article about Paris as a weekend trip from Amsterdam.
Other posts you might like:
- Weekend Guide to Monemvasia
- Weekend Guide to Porto
- 60+ Coworking Retreats to Escape to this Winter
- Weekend Guide to Antwerp
- 13 Weird Things To Do in Vegas
- Weekend Guide to Rotterdam
- 5 Granada Gardens
- How (and why) you should try forest bathing
- Weekend Guide to Santa Barbara
- 10 Cities to Live on a Houseboat